"Clarifications on Lesson on "Flipped Mauritian Flag"
Following misinterpretations on Social Media regarding the above, in view of putting certain facts clear and of avoiding further misunderstanding in the general public, we wish to highlight the following points (which we would wish to reach out thoroughly):-
1. The information that it is a Grade 4 Lesson is incorrect and the objective of the Lesson was on Active Voice and Passive Voice.
2. Never in the Lesson, mention was made of Mauritius and Mauritan Flag and this is a fictitious flag with the four basic colours.
3. These elements have been reported out of context.
4. Educators are working under severe constraints.
5. Commitment and dedication for materials production of educators need to be saluted.
6. Let us all adopt a constructive approach for everyone's welfare.