The RTSS aims at being a top performing institution and will endeavour to provide quality education to all its students.
- It will provide quality teaching and learning opportunities to its staff and pupils.
- It will ensure that Intelligence Quotient and Emotional Intelligence of all its pupils are properly tapped and developed.
- It will promote the learning, dissemination, understanding of indian music, drama, traditions and culture.
- It should produce individuals who are in harmony with the multicultural set up of the country and can easily adapt in an increasingly globalised world, they respect their culture and environment with dignity and poise.
- It will produce students who will stand up to fight against all forms of injustices, discrimination, prejudices in order to usher a world which is just, fair and more peaceful.
- It will provide education in such a way that all students enjoy their school days and learn to serve the needy and the desperate with affection and love.
- It will give each student the opportunity to weave his/her own career path with confidence.
- It will encourage its pupils to learn to think autonomously.